Info Putra Heights 2016

Kingsley Hill homes are safe, claims developer

PETALING JAYA: The developer of the Kingsley Hill project at Putra Heights has given an assurance that the houses to be built there will be safe despite a landslide at its construction site.The Thursday landslide will not affect the stability of the buildings to be constructed, said Kingsley Hills Sdn Bhd corporate communications manager Grace Tan.“The incident at Putra Heights can't be compared to the Bukit Setiawangsa landslide because we are still doing earth works. Not even a single brick has been laid yet,” she said at the company's office in Subang near here yesterday.

The landslide caused five cars and a van to be submerged by a wave of mud. No one was injured.
Subang Jaya Municipal Council (MPSJ) president Datuk Asmawi Kasbi has ordered Kingsley Hills Sdn Bhd to produce a report on the incident and an action plan to rectify problems at the site.
He said that although works had been temporarily suspended, the project will not be cancelled.
On the vehicles damaged by the mud slide, Tan said the company had enlisted an insurance com- pany and adjusters to verify the claims.
“We are also conducting an audit to determine what caused the landslide. Meanwhile, we have met MPSJ officials to discuss prevention and precaution measures.
“Both parties view the matter very seriously,” she said.

Kingsley Hills Sdn Bhd, owned by B&G Capital Resources Bhd, is the developer of the project which consists of over 200 semi-detached houses and bungalows as well as 600 condominium units.
Earth works for the project started in mid-2012. So far, 75% of the semi-detached houses have been sold with an average price of RM2mil each.
Public Works Institute (Ikram) COO Mohd Taufik Haron said Ikram was ready to assist in investigations into the cause of the landslide.
“However, we have yet to receive official instructions on our role in the matter. Nevertheless, it's the developer's responsibility to conduct immediate remedial works such as clearing the roads of mud and repairing the site,” he said.

Meanwhile, the authorities have decided to keep the landslide hit Persiaran Putra Perdana closed for two more days as a precaution.
Subang Jaya OCPD Asst Comm Yahaya Ramli said the road would be closed until tomorrow morning to help the clearing-up process and monitor the hillslope.
He added that the residents will not be too adversely affected by the road closure as there were alternative routes available.
0 Komentar untuk "Kingsley Hill homes are safe, claims developer"

Tinggalkan sepatah dua kata untuk tatapan pengunjung putraheights.org.

Back To Top